Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{Weekend Recap.....}

Hi dolls! Sorry about the lack of posting yesterday.... I got back late Saturday night and was just not in the mood to turn on my computer and type! I had an amazing weekend with my love, here's just a few pics from our fun together....

I was so excited to get close to Spokane on my way there! 6 hours is a loonggg drive.... especially when your view the whole way is wheat farms.

He took me out to P.F. Changs, one of our favs..... 

Smiling so big because he makes me the happiest person in the world:)

His new nickname is 'grill master';) It's soooooo nice being cooked for.... 

We went to a Spokane Indians game and had a pretty good view! Though it did feel weird with him not playing;) 

At the game! My handsome boy. 

I haven't talked a lot about the details of my move, just of the fact that I am. Blake and I have been together for 2 years {more on that later...} but dating long distance. For those of you who know how hard it is, you eventually have to be together, which is the main focus of my move. We know that we don't want to be in Spokane for an extended amount of time, but it's home for now:) The northwest has been great to both of us growing up and becoming adults, but we want to experience a new place together. I will be a full time student again, pre-majoring in Communications/Broadcast Journalism. I'll also be working, but more news on that one later;) I'm super excited to start this new adventure, and can't wait to see what God has in store for me! I'm so beyond blessed that I've found someone so amazing to spend the rest of my life with and can't wait to have the opportunity to be together all the time. I just thought I'd let y'all know what's going on, and I'll do another post when I'm actually moved! 

You can follow along on my journey on IG @Lexiphebs

Happy Wednesday :) 

......



No comments:

Post a Comment