Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wishful thinking and a dilema



Top: Old Navy, Leopard Coat: Forever 21, Jeggings: Seven for all Mankind, Boots: gojane.com (These are my fav) Necklace: Charlotte Russe

I think coral and turquoise are my favorite colors together... tried to put them with more neutral colors because it is only February.... I'm really wanting the spring weather!! Sadly, that won't happen until late May where I live. At least if it stops raining for a couple days I will be happy:)

Got a pedicure with my good friend yesterday:) Love getting them... and I love my Tiffany tosies now:) Now my dilema... we went to Target and of course I look at shoes. There are these two. I love heels, but the problem is... I'm 5'8 and normally 3 inch heels is good for me. These are a little higher, and I'm debating if I should buy them, return them, keep them?! Not sure how they will be walking around campus all day.

These didn't come home with me, but they were only $24!! I like the chunky heel, but they might be too much for everyday. 

I did buy these! I've been walking around in the house today with them and can't decide. Maybe some inserts will help??

Xo, Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment