Friday, April 27, 2012

Inspiration: Neon, chambray, AND colored skinnies!

Chambray shirt: Here
Green skinnies: Here for only $36.99, I love these (petite sizes), a little more neon but another option here and at a good price!
Tory Burch flats: here (I live in mine, they are seriously the most comfortable pair ever... I have them in black, now I want the nude color!!)
Sunnies: A little different but I love these! Pictured and linked are both House of Harlow. Ones pictured here.
Purse: On Etsy. Cheaper here by Steve Madden! Another version by Madden for even cheaper.
Leopard belt: Here. Couldn't find them online, but both H&M and F21, etc. have had belts basically the same, for cheaper.
Marc Jacobs bracelet: Here!
Pave link bracelet: Sold out, but it's from J Crew. Compare to Michael Kors.

I'm in serious lust over this outfit.... I LOVE all the trends mixed together!! One of my favorite things lately has been wearing my chambray shirt with my colored skinnies, it's effortless but still chic! The neon and leopard print add a lot of character to the outfit. I have always been one to shy away from neon, but I'm really getting into it and LOVING it!! And those Tory's.... can't go wrong:) I'm definetly going to be on the hunt for a pair of skinnies this color too, I am drooling here!! Well I better get to cooking before I completley salvitate over this outfit and empty my bank account... ;)

Check out my new "About Us" section that I just made/updated! :)

XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment