Thursday, April 26, 2012

OOTD: A lot to say




Green top: Love Culture (If you have one of these in your area, check it out. I have been finding really good deals here, this shirt was only $14!!)
Jeggings: TJ Maxx
Leopard loafers: Kohl's
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Bracelet: Juicy + charms

This quarter, my classes are really frusturating. Haven't been posting a lot because I feel like I'm in such a rush all the time! I like when I have professors that are relaxed, now I'm taking 13 quarters, and all of my classes have policies that if you miss class twice, you automatically receive the highest grade of a D. Not fair I don't think, especially because college classes are HOW MUCH?! This outfit is actually from last week too.... see how behind I am?? Monday and Tuesday this week were in the high 70's... it has gradually gotten colder, and today it was hailing, and this hail was HUGE. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny though... positive thoughts! I guess I am just in a saddypoo mood because my honey left on sunday:(

Last weekend:



I love you:) We had the BEST TIME!!
He also spoiled me a little.....

Welcome home lovelies!! ;)

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment