Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weekend-er Inspiration!

Gingham top: Here {Only $18!!}
Coral skinnies: Here if you're okay with spending that much, a lot cheaper here, only $19.99 here! I have to get some this color... they are my fav!!
Flats: Here. {I'm seriously obsessed with these.... they are just too cute!! I'm definetly saving for these:)}
Purse: Sold out online, but similar style here in croc print.
Watch: Buy here. Love the two-tone, it's so versatile!
Pave bracelet: Here!
Silver bracelet: Want this baby! Both of these bracelets I have to get!!
Sunnies: At UO here. Couldn't pass these up for only $14! {I'm going to wear these around and then see if I should invest in the House of Harlow ones}

I am loving the color contrast of this outfit. The blue and coral goes so well! The casual gingham top makes this a weekend friendly outfit, while still being trendy with my favorite colored denim. These shoes are to die for! I love the colored pointed toe, and the gold in the cork. Since I can't find any of the J Crew Viv flats on places like eBay, this might be a good option. They're just so fun! Mixing gold and silver is another great idea for some added personality to any outfit. I will be purchasing these two bracelets possibly for a birthday present to myself;) And the sunnies here I am loving! Just ordered them and I can't wait until they get here!! Cat eyes are so fun. Major love.

Hope y'all have a faaabulous weekend!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment