Sunday, April 15, 2012

An update

Yay, I am home now from Hawaii! I had an amazing time. I love travelling, I love experiencing new things and places, and just being out of my element! I just feel really refreshed coming back too, and the tan keeps me happy too ;) Here are just a few pics from my trip, more are on FB and Instagram :)


Drinking right out of a coconut at the Aloha Stadium Flea Market!

My view from Hanuama Bay:)

Little sissy



Tatted ;) JK its airbrush!!

More little B

Landing in Oahu.

And onto another update... I am thinking of changing my blog a little. The boy and I are heading towards lots of big changes in our relationship (moving, engagement, eventually marriage...) and I want to start blogging about that too. More of a lifestyle blog? Being long distance is big thing for us, and in 4 months (seems like forever) we will finally be together!! Yay for school being almost over :) Anways, watch for big changes!!
Night night y'all!!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment