Thursday, November 1, 2012

2 years......

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO MY SWEETS!!!
I love you more than anything Blake, thank you for making the past 2 years amazing... I can't wait for the rest of our lives!! 
Hope you gals had a great Halloween, did anyone dress up? Here's a look back down memory lane of the best past 2 years of my life...... <3 

Summer party...

Night out

I graduated...!! 

April 2012

Pure happiness <3


Formal....

Indian's baseball game

Date night at PF Changs... the trip I made before I moved!! 

Last winter at VooDoo 

The first picture we EVER took together!! That's an oldie!! Took it in the photo booths at the Oregon Zoo :)

Christmas lights at the Grotto (Portland) last winter

Day out in P-Town.... can you tell what we like to do? ;) 

And again....!

Out shopping... summer 2012

Pumpkin patch 2012!!

I love you baby!!!!! XOXOXO

2 comments: