Friday, November 2, 2012

Oldies but goodies!

Hi pretty's! First off, wanted to say thanks for the sweet comments about our anniversary yesterday! It was such a special day, I will definitely be doing a post next week about it! Anyways, yesterday I brought out my camera and discovered a ton of outfit pictures from this summer/early September. It might seem a little off posting me wearing boots one week/sandals the next but maybe think of how you could pair it for winter! There are too many for me to just delete, so here's the first one....... enjoy!






Top: Love Culture {Old, my fav... similar here} | Skinnies: F21 {may 2012? Similar here} | Necklace: J Crew} | Sandals: Target {April 2012} | Bag: Tory Burch {Graduation present!!}

Happy friday/ weekend!! What are your plans??

XO

2 comments:

  1. i love that outfit! such a great mix of colors!

    glad you had a great time celebrating your anniverary!

    have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete