Monday, November 12, 2012

Baby, it's REALLY cold outside.....



Tee: F21 | Trouser Jeans: Hudson via the Rack {Old- similar here} | Flats: Old Navy (Early 2012- similar here- on sale!} | Infinity scarf: F21 {Last winter- similar here} | Necklaces: Gifted, old Charlotte Russe 

Today, the highs are of 28 degrees.... the highs. Answer the following:
Today, I will be:
A. Staying home sipping on peppermint mochas
B. Hiding under blankets
C. Sitting in front of my personal space heater
D. All of the above
The correct answer my friends is D. I was definitely not prepared for all this snow! I woke up to another foot of snow this morning, and I am freezing to say the least. I really didn't expect it to start snowing this much so soon, so I have been storing a lot of my winter gear at my parent's house. Except now I really need it.... I'm venturing home next week for Thanksgiving so I'll just have to hold out!!
What do you wear when it's so cold you don't even want to leave the house??

XO! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that scarf! I always rely on my Hunter boots and uggs. As ugly as Uggs are they keep my feet toasty warm!

    Enjoy your day ... it sounds heavenly to me.

    ReplyDelete