Thursday, November 8, 2012

Nordie's sale.....

Hi lovelies! Sorry about the lame posting this week.... work has been hectic and the second I get home all I want to do is have my feet rubbed and fall asleep! Last Thursday (our 2 year anniversary) we shopped the sale, so now I'm posting my favorites! Did you buy anything yet?..
 
 
 
I love these!! How perfect would they be for the holiday's?!
 
They didn't have my size in these (sad face) and I usually don't like to order boots online, but I might have to!!
 
 
I mean..... are these perfect or are they perfect?
 
This just looks like something I could hibernate throughout the whole winter in...
 
This jacket is a must-have. Like really.
 
 
I just bought some coated, wine colored skinny jeans that I haven't known what to wear with, I think this might work! Can't beat $14 either ;)
 
I finally get to have my 'perfect' new years this year, and I'm already looking for a fabulous dress!! This looks awesome in person.
 
 
Well, I better head off to work so I can have some pennies to pay for all this.... ;)
 
Happy Thursday!! XO
 
 


 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment