Tuesday, March 6, 2012



Chambray shirt: Old Navy, Skinnies: Forever 21, Boots: gojane.com, Faux fur vest: Boutique, Bracelet: Forever 21

Didn't even wear the vest, I looked outside and saw the downpour, so I took it off and wore my rain coat instead :( But good thing it was sunny today, so I got to wear it ;) Thats akward, tomorrows post will show this vest again...oopsie. I really like chambray, next on my list is a button down one. But my Hawaii trip is soon, so hard for me not to shop now.... And on that note, I have been eyeing these shoes for over a year now:



Of course had to get them in both colors, they were on sale!! $36, who could turn down that price?! Wanting to wear them for graduation, but that means I have to find a dress that matches! Ahh, the pressure. Hope you all are having a good Tuesday:)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment