Thursday, March 29, 2012

Playing catch up

Sweater: Old Navy
Maxi: Nordies rack
Flats: Rack
I had taken off all my jewlery at this point...sorry! And I'm also really not liking this sweater anymore.... It stretched out a ton. Like waaaaaay too much. Debating taking it back to complain, but I'm not sure they would accept it, considering i've already worn it?!


Blazer: Papaya
White tee: H&M
Boyfriend jeans: Hollister (Surprising)
Flats: Rack

Had these two outfits to post, I have gotten behind getting ready for Hawaii! I really like pairing white on white, it feels like we're getting closer to summer when I pair it together. I think all white would look great with pops of colors in accessories! Hopefully we will get weather here soon enough for me to break out some more spring clothes :) Keeping it short tonight, it's past my bedtime;)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment