Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lust List: Spring Edition

Hey hey lovelies! I know I am probably the last person on earth to do this, put I'm posting about one of my favorite things in the world..... SPRING FASHION! Spring is one of my favorite seasons once it starts getting warmer here (which is looking like it won't happen lol). I love breezy, colorful outfits that just look GOOD. On trend this season is obviously color.... something that I am working very hard on incorporating lots of into my closet! I think a great colorful top, statement necklace, cute sandals and skinnies is a great look that is very versatile!

TOPS:

Love this. Only $30... It's a neon pink color, wheras neon is a HUGE hit for spring, and it's a statement piece itself that does not need to compete with a lot of other accessories. It would be great to have to spring into summer too, with white denim and gold jewlery!

I am obsessed with the color of this shirt. Aqua and mint are such key colors for spring, and how could you not for $26?

Really like this royal blue color too. I like how it's modeled with white shorts and a patterned clutch, it's simple, not over-done, but looks great.


This is actually a dress, but I have been wearing it as a shirt. I just tuck it up, and it looks cute! Actually don't know if I'll even wear it as a dress.
Dying for this color too! Would love to pair it with gold jewlery and my new Michael Kors sandals that I am anxiously waiting to wear :)
I like this hunter green top, too. This color can be worn all seasons, and the open back is adorable! $20 people, I mean really....

PANTS

Love these. I have worn my red skinnies so much that I need a similar shade in a lighter, springy way. These or coral colored for me would be amazing. Just got mint skinnies from F21 for $15, so maybe they'll have some of the same colors there!

I think I started drooling when I saw these. I love the hunter green color!! If you saw my St. Patty's day post, you'll know why I'm lusting after these.

ETC., ETC.

I just really like these :) Love me some Miss Me's!

Worlds most popular necklace, I'm not even going to link it but I WILL have this!


Perfect spring outfit for me. Love the dark skinnies and hunter's, and I like the brightness of the turquoise with the white!

I'm in love:) Can't get enough of Tory... I like the bright blue pants, more casual with the plain white tee and sandals, but it gets dressier with the Kate Spade and [assorted] gold jewlery!

These are just some ideas I have for spring... I'm sure I'll do another post like this post Hawaii! :) 3 days... Have a great day y'all! Happy Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment