Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty's Day!

Another "what I should be wearing...." post:)

Green skinnies: only $49!
Black tee: Monki (only $20)
Tory Burch flats (I must get these too....)
Tory Burch clutch I know I'm obsessed... really, I do.
Marc Jacobs Katie Link bracelet
Yves Saint Laurent bracelet
Chain link necklace (Macy's, only $29.50) 

This makes me sad looking at this outfit! Wish I could have celebrated today, but my day was filled with work.... and also the fact that Blake is not here:( Anyways, I am loving this emerald green colored skinnies, it is perfection! Looks so good with nude, and will also look good in the spring with floral. I know that I have an obsession with them, is there such thing as fashion counseling?? Lol well I hope all of you got to/are having a great Saint Patty's day! Much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment