Thursday, March 8, 2012

Military green



Military coat: Nordies rack (Such a good deal)
Yellow tee: Old Navy
Jeans: True Religion
Flats: AE by Payless (really old)
Puzzle piece necklace: From my love:) I'll post a close up pic soon.. I'm in love with it.

I got this jacket awhile ago.... but this is the first time i've worn it. It was only $5, whats not to like?! And all the detail on it, I love finding steals. I never knew what to pair it with, and I liked the green with the yellow. I feel like it is boxy(?) and makes me look too "big", so maybe I need to find a way to make my waist look more narrow? Hmm.... anyways, it has been so sunny lately, I have been loving it! :) Washington never gets this nice in march, today it was 66! Thats saying a lot because normally it rains straight until about the fourth of July. Off to bed, way past my bedtime ;)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment