Friday, August 17, 2012

Baseball Love






Tee: Nordstrom's {Recent} | Jeans: AE {PS- If you like their jeans, they're all less than $30 right now!} | Flats: Me Too | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklace: H&M {Recent} | Sunnies: H&M | 

I'm so beyond in love with baseball tee's.... not only because they're comfy as heck, but because my man plays baseball so I've got to represent! ;) The neon is a fun touch in a subtle way. For the next couple of Friday's I'm going to incorporate typical 'fan gear' into a 'nicer' outfit, suitable for the upcoming football season, or if you're just like me and like to be sporty chic ;) Whatever floats your boat! 

Have a happy happy weekend dolls :) 

.....

1 comment:

  1. I love these baseball tees! Looks so cute on you.
    Xo- Sara

    Enter My Giveaway: http://sincerelysk.blogspot.com/2012/08/bubble-necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete