Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Neon, stripes, and these bad boys....








Top: Nordstoms Rack {Recent, similar color of top here} | Skinnies: Marshalls {Similar here+here+here -All under $50!} | Sandals: Target {Check your local store, no longer online} | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: F21

I am already in love with these pants.... I love the edgy look the give, and they make any outfit pop! I also love how versatile they are. I seriously suggest getting a pair of these... you'll fall in love with them too! Black is a good color to start with too if you aren't quite as daring to go for the coated look in a color ;) 
What are you up to today?!
I'm off to the county fair with some friends to relieve childhood! I'll enjoy a milkshake for y'all ;) 

Happy Wednesday :)

...... 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, love this outfit. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my new outfit and post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete