Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Black+Bright






Top: Love Culture {Similar here} | Trousers: Nordies Rack {Similar here in jersey knit, comfy and chic!} | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Etsy

I promised myself I would be good..... I have been after the J Crew bubble necklace for so long that when faced with the total, I freaked about how much it actually is! So I bought this hot pink one off of etsy for 1/3 of the price to see if I would actually get my moneys worth out of it.... and the answer is yes. So guess whats on its way now?! The "real" version in white ;) I can't wait! I think I need every color..... 
What are some good buy's you've gotten lately?! 

Happy Tuesday!


......

2 comments:

  1. In my J.Crew outlet there's the bubble necklace, and I'm just waiting for it to be marked down... Waiting like a hunter stalking their prey...

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know your pain, they are too gorgeous but so spendy too! You're lucky they're in your outlet!

      Delete