Monday, August 6, 2012

Classics with some sparkle.....

Black and white is such an easy go-to combination, and will always be classic. I got this skirt Saturday when I was out shopping, and I totally fell in love with it. Yesterday I went out to Portland and was in a rush getting ready, so I threw it on with a cut out top..... 

And here's an awkward mirror pic to show you my fab new shoes.....
Skirt: F21{Recent but can't find online, similar here} | Top: F21 {Recent and I can't find it again! Sorry:( Similar here} | Platforms: Buckle {Champagne color here with more sizes available} | Necklace: J Crew'

Remember last Friday how I talked about finding some platforms that aren't too high? Well this must have been my lucky weekend for shopping because I found four pairs! Oops.  I highly suggest these shoes... I scored these for $20 at Buckle and walked around in them all day yesterday, and they were perfect! Glitzy, but easy to wear?! I'm in! I also got these {in both colors, I couldn't decide...} and these which are exactly what I was looking for for this upcoming weekend! 
Speaking of weekends, if any of you are in/going to be in the Portland area, yesterday I had dessert with my parents at a place called Salt and Straw. It was seriously amazing.... some of the ice cream flavors included: Pear and blue cheese, honey lavender, sea salt with caramel ribbons, coffee and bourbon, and strawberry balsamic with black pepper. They sound weird for being ice cream flavors but they were so yummy!! The line if worth the wait if you want an amazing treat ;)

So tell me.... what are you plans for this week/weekend? 

Happy Monday!! Hope your day is sparkly ;) 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Molly! I always love your sweet comments :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you found your platforms! And a few of them at that, haha.

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Me too... Couldn't stop myself ;)

      Delete