Monday, August 20, 2012

Maxi decision







Tee: Marshall's {Recent} | Skirt: F21 {Also recent, sold out online, check your stores- similar here} | Platforms: Buckle | Bag: Tory Burch 

I wore this outfit last week for a fun day out shopping/eating with one of my good friends who happens to be moving too, to sunny California... jealous! Sometimes I think I experiment too much enough with my outfits that I 'forget' about the basics. Camel with black and white just seemed perfect that day. Anyways..... 
I saw a post on instagram about a girl that bought this same skirt and cut the inside layer, and it looked adorable. I bought this skirt to intentionally do the same with, but now that falls approaching I'm not sure what to do.
Are you planning on wearing maxi's in the fall/winter? How are you going to style them?? 

XO! Happy Monday ;) 



2 comments:

  1. I have this skirt! Love the shirt you paired with it.

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    *Enter my giveaway!!!!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks girl! Can't wait to see how you style it!

      Delete