Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Polka+Safari...




Blouse: F21 {Recent, love this} | Jeggings: Sevens {Old} | Vest: F21 | Belt: F21 {Old} | Sandals: Target | Bag: Tory Burch | Earrings: F21 {Recent} 

I bought this vest about a month ago to save for my 'fall' wardrobe, but on Sunday I was about to head out the door for dinner with some friends when I figured that this outfit needed something extra.... so I pulled this baby out! I love the look it gives, takes the dressy blouse to a more casual level! Sorry that I've been slacking on posts lately, this whole moving thing is taking the energy out of me, plus all it seems like I wear are yoga pants and target tees... oh well... 
PS. If any of you are interested in guest posting for me, email me: Lexi (dot) McClelland (at) gmail (dot) com 

Have a fabulous Wednesday and thanks for reading :) 

2 comments:

  1. I love this look! Would have never thought to put it together!

    sincerelysk.blogspot.com
    *Enter my giveaway!!!!*

    ReplyDelete