Friday, August 3, 2012

How high can you go?

So long story short: No outfit post for today because I'm in desperate need of some fashionista help! I bought these awesome platforms yesterday that I'm totally in love with:
But I wasn't quite thinking straight. Next weekend I'm going to Spokane to put a deposit on a townhouse, as well as go to an event with Blake. I  have an outfit all picked out, minus the shoes. These are the exact style I've been looking for, except they make me tower in at about 6'2... about the same height as Blake! This is where you ladies come in.... If you know of any platform-style wedges similar to the above that have a heel-height of about 3 inches, please let me know!! Much thanks in advance.... I am sooo desperate! 

Happy Friday! I'll be back next week with an awesome DIY project ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment