Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Anniversary options

Alright y'all.... so there's a big day coming up for Blake and myself! It's our two year anniversary on November 1st. It's extra important because we've never actually gotten to celebrate an anniversary (or a birthday for that matter) together so we're already planning a whole weekend of fun! When we plan these kind of things, I always run out to buy a new outfit... but with everything we've planned, I can't budget to buy 5 (ish..) new outfits! So I figured I'd buy a few key pieces and expand from there. Now I'm sharing those with you guys!!
What would you wear for a big date-night out!? 

I can't get enough of Bordeaux! Planning to wear an outfit like this on our actual anniversary to the melting pot... Yum! 
Sweater: Similar version here for cheap! 
Skinnies: JCPenney's (Can you believe it?? Can't beat the price either!)
Heels: Zara
Necklace: J Crew

Friday night we're going downtown to do some shopping! Comfy but still cute. 
T-shirt: Target (these are my fav)
Skinnies: JCPenney
Flats: Steve Madden
Bag: MK 
Sunnies: Wet Seal

Saturday morning we're going to a pumpkin patch/ hayride! (Shhh.. I know it will be after Halloween;))
Sweater: Here, similar here
Leather jeggings: H&M
Booties: Target (Must have these!!)
Sunnies: Vince Camuto

Saturday night we're going to a Chief's game (the pro hockey team here!) for a fun night out! 
Sweater: Here, similar here
Skinnies: Expensive here, cheaper here 
Heels: Zara 


Hope you gals liked these and maybe even got some inspiration! I'm super excited if you can't tell:)

Happy Wednesday! The week is flying by! 






No comments:

Post a Comment