Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Lust

I know I said it yesterday, but I really can't believe its already October! In my hometown it's usually already cooled down to mid 60's (perfect fall weather) but here we're still in the mid 80's! I can't even believe it! So with this, I'm just stuck looking at all the pretties... here's some more favorites of mine! 

Need this.... buy here from Asos. 

So dang cute! Buy here. 

These are so fab! I love the camo trend and these are no exception. Buy here

I love the color of these! Perfect for fall. Buy here

Can you believe these babies are from Target!? I will be for sure getting these.... Buy here.

These are blogger-famous shoes, and they should be! They're the perfect height if you're like me and are over 5'8. My two-year anniversary is coming up and I think these are perfect for our night out! Buy here

I'll be back tomorrow with a fun little post! ;) 

What are your favorite fall trends?! XO 







No comments:

Post a Comment