Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Patch glam.....

Sadly, Blake left to Utah this morning for the weekend and because of my new job (which went awesome yesterday!!) I wasn't able to escape this weekend :( Oh well, it's all business and no play for him this weekend anyways. The extra sad part is that we won't be able to get pictures at the pumpkin patch this weekend, so now they're postponed until next weekend. I do have some extra time to plan my outfits though, so here's a few I came up with........

Top: J Crew {On sale!! Love}
Vest: J Crew {must have}
Leather pants: H&M
Boots: Buy here {Same exact pair I just bought}

Sweater: H&M
Skinnies: 7's
Boots: Vince Camuto {Must have... these are gorgeous!}
Socks: H&M
Necklace: J Crew
Nails: Butter London


What do you gals think?? Happy Thursday by the way ;) xo



No comments:

Post a Comment