Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Red pants and new boots.....



T-shirt: Target | Cardigan: Boutique {similar here} | Red skinnies: F21 {Summer 2012, similar here and here in burgundy} | Boots: Buckle {buy here} | Jewelry: Aloha Stadium, J Crew 

Red skinnies are perfect for fall, I love pairing them with neutrals for just the right pop of color. Good news, I start my new job today! I'm excited for a change of pace. Yesterday I bought two new pairs of boots oops, I'm trying to decide so your opinions are welcomed ;) 




I posted about these yesterday, and so glad I found them at DSW. I'm in love with the detail on the back!! So edgy... buy them here for a great price!!



These remind me a lot of the coveted Sam Edelman boots that me and everyone else wants.... I loved them too much to pass up! Buy them here

What do y'all think? Maybe I should just keep both?? ;) 

XO 



No comments:

Post a Comment