Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall boots....



Top: Nordie's Rack {Recent.. on sale!} | Jeans: AE | Boots: Buckle {They're not online, but buy from amazon here} | Phone case: Kate Spade 

I love this shirt! I got it on Sunday on sale for only 10 bucks... can't beat that especially when you're bummed to put your jammies on at night! :( Anywhooo, it started raining today, (on the plus side it's only supposed to clear up tomorrow) but it got me thinking about boots!! I love boots and am in the market for a couple new pairs. Here's a few I'm lusting after.....

I love love love these... you have to check them out! Look at the backs.. and the price is amazeballs! Buy here

I love the quilted part of this boot... so chic! Buy here

Love these too.... simple but soo perfect! Buy here

I really like how simple these are... they're sexy but fun at the same time! Buy here 

These are just unique.... too cute. Buy here

I'm really just into simplicity and sexiness in boots I guess! Buy here


Well I'm gonna stop there before I get myself in trouble ;) 
Happy Tuesday pretties!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment