Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fire-y

Red is just the best color. Seriously... I love the brightness of it, and how it's a 'fall' color. And please excuse the mess.... it was a long day yesterday and I just didn't want to pick my books up off the floor ;) 


T-shirt: Target {Seriously, my favorite} | Jeans: AE | Jacket: F21 {Recent, similar here}| Boots: Steve Madden | Necklace: Buy here | Phone case: Kate Spade 

Anywhoooo, about this mirror I'm currently using... it's an over the door mirror because I can't find a huge full length mirror I love at a reasonable price. The sad thing is that there isn't a Home Goods here, so I don't even know where to look!! Any suggestions?! 

Happy Thursday!! 

PS. Dolls, you have to go over to The Jackson's blog and enter her giveaway!! There are some amazing products that I'm dying to have!!! 

2 comments:

  1. do you have a Marshalls? i could have sworn i saw some full length mirrors at Marshalls not too long ago.

    i have been looking for a jacket like that for a while. LOVE that you got it at F21. i'll have to see if i can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes actually they just opened one up! I'll have to go check that out!! I love the jacket. It's perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete