Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall To-Do List

I've said it hundreds plenty of times that fall is my fav. Well, lets be real, I love it until it starts raining ;) Anywhooo, because I'm in a new town, I thought I'd make a To-Do list of all the things I must accomplish this fall! I'm checking off one tomorrow by going to the Pumpkin Patch! Maybe once I'm done doing I'll them I'll show you gals all the pictures! Enjoy!! 

1. Go to a High School football game 
I'm now an alumni of here (weird) and football games during the fall were always my favoriteeeee. Oh yes. That many 'e's'. I was a cheerleader and I lived for these games! 

2. Go to a pumpkin patch
Do I have to explain? This is my favorite. thing. to. do. ever! 

3. Make caramel apples
I've actually only made caramel apples once... sad! Blake and I are going to go apple picking and hopefully make some of these babies! 

4. Go to an apple orchard 
Because we need apples to do the above... I've always wanted to go to one, and being from Washington it's embarrassing saying I haven't been to one since I was six. 

5. Outdoor photoshoot 
This is the cutest thing ever... I definitely want cute pictures like this done! 

6. Celebrate Halloween
Blake and I have never celebrated a holiday together besides Thanksgiving, so I'm excited for all the fun things we get to do now!! 

7. Carve pumpkins 
I can't wait to do this with Blake!! Another fun little thing for us to do :)

8. Pumpkin EVERYTHING
Do I really even have to say why?! Yeah okay.

Sooo, what are some of your fall 'to-do's'? Tell me! 

Happy Friday!!!!!! XO 





No comments:

Post a Comment