Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin patch....

Blake and I headed up to Green Bluff this weekend. It was the perfect day, and the pumpkin patch is my favorite activity to do in the fall!! I totally spaced on bringing my camera so today you're getting lovely iPhone photo's, but we loved being up there so much we're going again next weekend! Sipping on fresh apple cider, picking apples and of course, pumpkins, fall flavors, and warm snuggles make the perfect fall day.... 

Just because I love seeing him do a little manual labor ;) 

And me with the hundreds of rows of pumpkins...

Must get the classic pictures my friends! 

Pumpkin doughnuts.... need I say more? YUM. 

Perfect day.... 

This is why I'm bringing my camera next time so we can take more of these!! 

You can follow me on Instagram @Lexiphebs 
I hope you all have a very happy Monday!!! Xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment