Friday, June 29, 2012

Comfy Friday






Tee: H&M | Trousers: Nordstrom's Rack {Similar here+here+here- on sale} | Sandals: Macy's {On sale!} | Bag: Tory Burch | Hat: F21 | Scarf: F21 | Necklace: J Crew | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelet: J Crew | Sunnies: F21

Maybe I was wrong about not getting the J Crew Panama hat {here) because I seem to be wearing this one a lot! I woke up a little late... oops... to meet my friend for coffee/birthday breakfast and I didn't have much time. This hat had double action that day: When I wake up, I usually mosey around and don't look outside much (bad, I know) and check the weather from my phone. It was supposed to be around 80 that day, so I figured this hat would be perfect, and the scarf would work well for the lower morning temperatures. Well, we were outside having out coffee when it started pouring... I'm glad I wasn't having a good hair day to begin with! ;) I can see this hat becoming a summer staple. What have your summer staples been so far?? 

Happy Friday!! Have a fabulous weekend and get lots of rest for the Fourth!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Love how you tied your top in the front!
    my summer staple has to be colored shorts. They make a simple tee and top so much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I'm definitely loving anything colored too!

      Delete