Friday, June 1, 2012

Monogram loving

Top: Old Navy {On sale!!}
Boyfriend's: J Brand
Sandals: Tory Burch
Clutch: Tory Burch
Sunnies: Vince Camuto
Watch: MK
Necklace: Max and Chloe
Bracelet: J Crew
Earrings: Asos

I can't believe its June already!! Where did the time go?! My birthday is in 5 days... graduate in 14.. this is going to be a crazy month for me, but I'm so excited for it all. Let's start this month out with some great outfits ;) Anyways.... this is the perfect summer outfit for me.... casual, but dressed up with the fun accessories. I am totally in a preppy mood lately, because I'm apparently obsessed with plain/gingham/etc. Speaking of obsessions, I am really liking monogram and initial jewelry pieces. I wanted to order one online tonight, but now I'm having a hard time deciding so I'm going to show you all some of my favorite pieces!! 

Love the classic look... {Buy here}

I like the modern look of this though! {Buy here}

 There is something about this that I am really drawn to! Would get a "B" and "L" {Buy here}

And these are just classic pieces. Love {Buy here.}

I'm glad this didn't help my decision making process... :) Are you loving the monogram/initial trend? How do you wear it?? 

Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!

... 





2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You have wonderful taste! Would love it if you would check out mine, and follow :)

    http://sincerelysk.blogspot.com/
    SK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I followed, so follow back?! :)

      Delete