Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Nautical girl








Top: F21 {Similar here in short sleeve} | Pants: Marshalls {Recent, love these and on sale!!} | Wedges: DSW {Not sure why they're not on the website, just got them... similar and I think I need them} | Sunnies: Boutique {similar} | Necklaces: J Crew, vintage {similar} | Watch: Courtesy of mommy dearest {similar for a great price} | Bracelets: J Crew, CR {similar}

Still continuing with my nautical theme.... hmph. Can't get over this one! Anyways.... do you ever feel like when you have a million and one things to get done, time suddenly speeds up? With graduation next week {!!!!} I feel like I have a growing check-list that just gets bigger every day. It doesn't help that this weekend I have to work almost 30 hours. I usually work half that... not fair. People can be so unreasonable sometimes, I tell ya. But on a positive note.... I have been in the mood for lots of pink lately. Maybe because my birthday is tomorrow and I always have the urge to wear pink then, but look at this gorgey skirt.... must order this baby later today! 

Buy here for only $25!

Anyways... Have a great Tuesday everybody! 

... 


No comments:

Post a Comment