Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sequins//Cobalt//Leopard




Sorry for the awk pics... it was dark. Camera didn't handle it well. 




Sweater: H&M {Recent} | Skinnies: F21 {Similar} | Flats: Express {Recent, only $7! Similar here+here} | Clutch: Betsey Johnson {Similar} | Necklace: J Crew 

I bought this sweater this last weekend because let's be real... I couldn't resist it! I wore this out with one of my besties 2 nights ago for her birthday festivities. When you wear a piece like this, it's important to not go too overboard with the rest of your 'duds. I liked the contrast with these blue flats, because they're a statement, but a solid color. PS if you have an Express in your area, I highly suggest checking out the sale. I don't usually shop there, but an extra 30% off helps! Like I said, these were only $7, and I got a couple cute shirts for less than $20 each! I can't believe how fast the week has gone. Anyways, I need your help!! Yesterday I was in Marshalls and came across these Lucky Brand flats......

What do you think?? Have any outfit suggestions for me? I want to make sure I'll wear these babies before I commit ;) Tell me here or on Instagram, @Lexiphebs 

Happy Thursday loves!! 

XO 




6 comments:

  1. LOVE this outfit on you, girl!! that top is amazing!!!

    still being [molly]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much girl! I love your sweet comments!!!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this look! That top is awesome sauce and love it paired with that leopard clutch. Eye catching for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks so much girl! That means a lot coming from you, I read your blog everyday!! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, your top is almost blindingly shiny, but I love it so much!!! I like how you paired it with those flats, I might have to go to my Express store and see if I can find a pair of those for myself.
    For the lucky brand flats, I'd say they'd go really well with a simple white dress, or a striped top paired with white jeans.

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how dramatic the top is ;) thanks girl!

      Delete