Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sunny days and date nights







Tee: ON | Skirt: Nordstroms {Similar} | Jacket: Hollister {Way old} | Sandals: Macy's | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklace: Bauble Bar {$10 off your first purchase!} | Hat: F21 

Yesterday I talked about me wearing this hat.... I actually really like it. I usually only wear hats when I'm out on a boat/on vacation/etc, but I do like how you can make these styles a little dressier. I decided to get this version versus the J Crew one, it was cheaper and I figured I wasn't wasting as much if I only wore it once ;) I don't think that will be the case though. Yesterday it was about 85 degrees, thank goodness. Time for the sunny weather that I crave, hopefully it's here to stay. Today I'm off to spend some time with the boy...... 


Time to do some furniture shopping, a little late birthday shopping, and then a big, fabulous date night that he planned.. I'm excited!! I love my hubby. 

Have a great Thursday and excellent weekend!!!

.....


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi, so your TB bag is amazing!!!! Love it! You blog also looks cool! And love the graduation pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh girl, you are too sweet! Thanks so much, that means a lot to me!!!!

      Delete