Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fall colors in the {spring}





Top: Nordstroms {Similar} | Skinnies: JCP | Wedges: Calvin Klein {Gotta have these babies, so fun.} | Necklace: J Crew {on sale!} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelets: J Crew, CR 

I woke up yesterday, and planned on wearing my new wedges, but didn't know what with. Well... it was raining and I was not happy about it, so I turned to dark colors for the dreary day! You'll be seeing these again very soon. Exciting news though, that was my last full day of classes! Today I have one small test that I'm off to take then I am D-O-N-E! :) I had almost forgotten about these pants, they were the first pair of colored skinnies I had ever bought! I stopped wearing them in spring because I thought they were too dark, but now I'm thinking about adding bright colors to make them work. Hmph. 
One more story, then I promise I'm done.... like my new necklace? I've been super stressed lately, and I know Blake can tell because he has to deal with it.... sorry honey! Anyways, I checked the mail Saturday night after a tiring long day of work, and this baby was in there: "Some sparkle to get you through your stress baby, I love you!" Isn't he sweet? :))

While I'm talking about jewelry, what do y'all think about this?!
I'm basically obsessed. Buy here. Can't decide if the price tag is worth it though?! I'm willing to spend more on a good piece of jewelry that I know I'll wear often but..... opinions would be great! This would be an awesome grad present for me ;) 

Happy Wednesday!

...


No comments:

Post a Comment