Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Neon+Polka dots....






A little windy.... 

Blazer: F21 | Tank: Nordstroms | Skinnies: AE | Sandals: Target | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklace: CR {Similar} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelet: Juicy | Sunnies: TJ Maxx | Earrings: Juicy 

I'm kinda diggin' neons.... I've always been a little afraid because they remind me a lot of my childhood barbies, but in moderation I think it's uber fun. Mint, what person doesn't like this color?! And polka dots? Sorry for the cliche post of all these 'trends', but I can't help it.... Do I dare tempt neon flats? Would you do it?? I'm super tempted, but we'll see how I feel in a couple hours when I've had my coffee! ;) Tell me how you feel about neon!! 
Ps. Just me thinking... I can't believe it's almost July. That means I move in 2 months... scary and exciting! But July also means the 4th, aka one of my favorite holidays... keep checking for a post about different potential outfits!! 

Happy Tuesday my neon gals! ;)

.....

6 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi, so love the necklace!!! Looked on the website of BaubleBar but they don't ship outside the US :(((( Hmmmm guess I have a new assignment, find a comparable necklace here in Holland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I didn't know that, so sorry!! :( I will look for something similar, I have a couple ideas!!
      Follow this link: http://us.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=33060&storeId=13052&productId=5593367&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208714&parent_categoryId=208582&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[210064|208714]&noOfRefinements=1&siteID=J84DHJLQkR4-L7CSgoyZQ3PjIkOjK3rynQ&cmpid=aff_ls_tsus&_$ja=tsid:21416|prd:J84DHJLQkR4

      to Topshop, I'm pretty sure they ship everywhere! I'll keep looking for ya :)

      Delete
  2. omg i love everything about this post and i NEED to those skinny jeans. i have been wanting neon jeans FOREVER and these are PERFECT!! love the tory bag too. all around perfect!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I would definitely recommend these skinnies, I love the color and they're still bright after quite a few washes! They're cheap too, such a bonus ;) You're so sweet!!! Thanks for reading+commenting+being supportive:)

      Delete
  3. This outfit is amazing! Between the necklace, blazer, and skinnies, I just loveee it. You look great. (:
    I found you on instagram and followed, and I'm about to follow your blog too! I'd be happy if we followed each others blogs. (:

    -Alonna
    lonnaliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, that means a lot!! And thanks for following on IG:) I'll check it out now and follow!

      Delete