Monday, June 11, 2012

Current wants....

Lets pretend half of these are not from J Crew.

1 Fun Skirt: J Crew. I love how pretty it looks, you could dress it up or down and it's a great transition piece. | 2 Maxi Dress: Asos these are so comfy in the summer | 3 Striped Sweater: J Crew Love the color and fit | 4 Fun top: ON {On sale!} | 5 Boyfriend Jeans: J Brand | 6 Wedges: DSW Tried these on and regret not buying them, think I need to go back. | 7 Flats: Tory Burch My eyes have been on these for months, so they might have to be my graduation present to myself. | 8 Statement necklace: Bauble Bar On sale!! Great colors. | 9 Cat eye sunnies: UO | 10 Anchor bracelet: J Crew another one i've had my eye on. | 11 Wedges: Tory Burch

Now that it's finally starting to get warm, I've been looking towards bright colors and summer-y pieces. Is there anything in the summer that you constantly search for and can never find? I always am on the hunt for a comfy pair of wedges that I can wear with everything. I always seem to either find something way uncomfortable or something not very neutral. I love the black wedges pictures and I really want to go get those! The Tory's are obviously gorgeous, but maybe a little out of my budget. Can I have an excuse to buy them please? ;) They're the perfect height... hmph. 
Just a little heads up, I'm not sure if I'll be consistent on the posting for the next week. I graduate Friday and there are a million things to do! I'm trying my best :)

Happy Monday lovelies! 


2 comments:

  1. First - Congratulations on graduating! Such an exciting (and nervous) time! =)

    Great finds for the summer...I love that the bright and bold prints are being paired with neutral shoes/sandals. =) Fun.

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I can't wait, but I am nervous too! Thanks for the sweet comment, I definitely agree with you for the summer!

      Delete