Monday, June 4, 2012

Wearing it again: Comfy Weekend

I hope you all had an amazing, sun filled weekend, maybe even filled with a little R&R! Comfy weekend, here's what I wore Saturday when I went hunting to find some DIY-able furniture for the new pad.....







Top: Local boutique | Jeans: AE | Flats: ON {Similar, lusting after these!} | Sweater: F21 {similar} | Sunnies: Boutique {similar} | Necklace: J Crew | Bracelets: CR, J Crew, gifted

Something I'm super excited about: this necklace. I got it a couple months ago, the boy ordered it online for me and when I opened it, the clasp didn't work!! I was super mad, when I put it on it just fell off because it wouldn't stay closed. I went into my local J Crew store and they sent it out to be fixed! Amazing customer service right there. The only bad part was it has taken forever to have it fixed.... but I'm just glad it's back, I finally have my matching set again! :) Now something I'm not excited about: the fact that I had to wear a cardigan this weekend. It's June, it should be nice.... wishful thinking. To end on a positive note, 2 days until my birthday and 11 days until graduation! YIPPEEE!!! {Can you tell I'm excited?}

 Hope you all have an amazing Monday!
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment