Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mint+Pink...

If you think I look tired in these pictures..... you're absolutely right. 








Top: Nordstroms {Recent} | Skinnies: Target | Flats: Me Too via Nordstroms {My favorite, I think I need the black now!} | Denim Jacket: Hollister {Think high school... similar here.} | Necklace: CR {Similar here+here, need that last one!} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelets: J Crew {recent, can't find online}, CR | Phone case: Kate Spade 

I was a little hesitant to wear this outfit, as it's a pretty "out-there" color combination, but I actually really think I liked it! I seem to be wearing pink a lot, hmm... I love mint too, I'm dying over that second necklace I linked to! Going on the must-have list for sure;) Short post for y'all today, I just seem to have too much to do and not enough time.

What's your favorite "out-there" outfit?

Happy Tuesday!

.....

3 comments:

  1. great look. I love the pairing. =) casually cool!

    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete