Monday, June 25, 2012

Oh happy day......

Or I should say, weekend. 

The Cheesecake Factory date night/ shopping night 

He makes me smile so big....

......

At Concordia University.

Late night....

Words from my mother: "Your first baby! My first grandchild is a fur ball!" She's cute :) 

Loves

Proud of this number but even more proud of him :) Can't wait to get married on this day. 

My handsome babe.

Sunny day in Portland, doing something typical.... shopping ;) 

It probably seems like I say that I'm very proud of this man a lot, but truly nothing he can do would ever make me any less proud. Wherever baseball takes us, I will be by your side 112%. So thankful that I have someone so amazing in my life. You're my rock baby! I'm so blessed that I found the person that completes me, especially at a young age. We might not be in the perfect situation, but he is perfect to me. About 2 months until I move, just finishing up some things in my job and we'll finally be living together and can continue on with our engagement... Until then, we'll just keep doing the distance... hey, it's worked for 2 years, it can work for 2 more months. Love you honey xoxoxoxo. So with all my gushiness....

Happy Monday!! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend... tell me what you did! :) 






2 comments:

  1. hi there!!! new to your blog from sophistifunk :) cant wait to read more from u!! so cute!
    xox
    ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh you are adorable.... Thank u so much:) that means a lot!!!!!
      Xo

      Delete