Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday.....

To ME! Yay!! 





Top: H&M {Boo, no online shopping, similar color here} | Skinnies: AE | Flats: Target {Go up half a size} | Bag: Betsey Johnson {Obsessed with this! Pretty much identical here} | Necklace: J Crew {Old} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelet: J Crew {Old}, F21 {Love this+this}

I'm off to do some girl shopping with my mom, auntie, grams, sister, and my sweet little cousin! Couldn't get work off this weekend, but it all works out because Blake will be here next weekend and we can officially celebrate :) I'm hoping to find some goodies tomorrow for my actual birthday party and surprise birthday date Blake is planning!! :) Here's a couple items on my wish list;)

Summer necessity.... buy here.

Have these in black so I need this color right?! ;) Buy here.

Perfect for travel.... Just call me a Tory girl! Buy here.

While I'm at it I probably need this too. Buy here.

J Crew pretty. Buy here.



Happy Wednesday!!

...



2 comments: