Monday, June 18, 2012

Con{GRAD}ulations


My honey 

Blake 

Sister 

Best friend

Aunt//Mom

Family

Family... generations 

My cap :) 

Amazingly supportive parents 

Being silly :) 

Walking up 

Afterwards... keeping me warm. 

Family :) 

Best friend 

On the party bus, off to the all night party! 

Yay guys, I DID IT! I graduated!! Woooo hooo! Can't believe it's all over now. Shout out to Blake for always being there for me and giving me endless love and support, my parents for pushing me to do my best and follow my dreams, and all my friends and family who have been there for the last 4 years! I am excited to start the next chapter in my life. For those of you that know, Blake and I are currently long distance, but because the first part of my degree is now complete I can transfer to a different community college close to him and we'll finally be living together and will move on from there :) I'm glad that this part of my life is over as I am excited to see what the future holds! 

Just a quickie ps, Blake is actually coming back into town on Wednesday {he left yesterday:(} for baseball and will be here for 6 days. I'll probably be absent ;) 

Happy Monday, enjoy it!!

..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment