Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Switching it out








Top: Love Culture {Recent, similar here+here- have the coral version} | Trousers: Nordstroms Rack | Flats: Me Too // Target | Sunnies: H&M {Recent} | Necklaces: Charlotte Russe {Only $5!} // H&M {Also recent} 

In the first 'outfit', I had an interview so obviously that's why there's nothing too special about that outfit;) I got stuck in traffic and was planning on going home to change to meet my friend for dinner, but time didn't allow... but I did grab these flats and neon necklace to change it up a little! I would have liked to add a little more of a contrast, but you can only do so much in a short amount of time! Like I said yesterday, I'm liking the neon trend in moderation, which must be why I was drawn to this necklace! It's the perfect little pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit.  I'll have a little DIY neon project for y'all soon too, isn't that exciting?! Thanks for reading!!!

Happy Wednesday! 

....

No comments:

Post a Comment