Friday, June 15, 2012

Today's the day







Top: Marshalls {Similar} | Skirt: F21 {recent} | Wedges: Michael Kors {On sale!} | Bag: Tory Burch | Necklace: J Crew | Bracelet: J Crew {recent} 

First off, I would just like to say that today, I GRADUATE! Woooohooooo!!!

Anyways..... I wore this on Wednesday night after my Baccalaureate. I try not to go too overboard in a church setting, but I loved the print of this skirt and just decided to pair it with basis black this time. I came home from a long day of classes and this gorgeous Tory bag was waiting for me! I have been on the hunt for this bag since I first saw it, and my gorgeous mom got it for me! So happy!! Super short post because I've got some things to do today ;) 

Happy Friday everyone!! Have an AMAZING weekend! I sure will ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment