Thursday, May 17, 2012

Continuing with the favorite...






Top: Nordstroms | Skinnies: F21 {Similar} | Sandals: Charlotte Russe | Necklace: H&M {Recent, check stores} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelets: CR, Gifted

If you can't tell that I'm obsessed with my mint skinnies... well let's just say I couldn't go without them! I love the contrast with the royal blue. If you're not bold enough to mix completley mix opposite colors, try pairing colors that are in the same range. Then add some fun accessories to bring it all together. I have so much to get done, a 12 page paper due Monday and I've started the first paragraph.... oh joy! And it doesn't help that my work schedule is crazy this weekend. Back to loooong hours after having such a great schedule the past couple of weeks.

...

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: