Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's a BIG DAY!



YAY! Today is a milestone in our relationship!
(more photobombing;) )
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BEST FRIEND!
I Love You!

Now onto my newest obession.....



Blouse: F21 {recent, can't find it online. Similar here and here.}
Skinnies: F21 {Similar here in a lighter mint}
Necklace: Bauble Bar {baublebar(dot)com, site is currently unavailable. Sign up to get $10 off a purchase!}
Flats: Tory Burch {buy here.}
Watch: In Hawaii.
Bracelet: Juicy Couture {no longer available.}

I LOVE polka dots!! They are the cutest thing ever. I was in J Crew two weekends ago, and fell in love with this skirt that is completley necessary for me to have! The month of June is going to be full of important events for me, so I must have this ;) I'm so in love with it I styled it for an upcoming post! Hope you all have a great Tuesday :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment