Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sailor stripes





Top: Random boutique {Somewhat similar here} | Skinnies: Miss Me | Flats: Me Too {On sale at Nordies!} | Necklaces: Vintage pearls | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelet: J Crew {Here}

Sometimes I buy things and they sit in a bag in my closet until I finally decide to wear it..... this is one of  those shirts. I actually bought this when I was in Hawaii, and planned on wearing it with white pants this summer. Problem is, it doesn't go very well with most of my white denim so I improvised! I am {obviously} loving everything nautical at the moment, and this shirt has such a boater feel to it that I decided to make it a little more girly with bow-toed flats and pearls. I think it adds so much diversity. Last fridays shopping trip was pretty successful, I have plenty of outfits now for graduation events that I needed. The only thing I've had trouble finding is wedges... I realized I don't have a ton that are neutral... especially to go with my orange and cobalt blue striped skirt I just got. I've been doing some research.......

These are what I'm really leaning toward.

Like these too, not sure about the yellow though, they come in navy too....

Actually really like these
Loving these too!! Steve Madden's seem to be my fave lately....

I think I'm leaning towards the first ones, but I'm going to bop down to DSW to try them on before I just buy all of them out of lust ;)

What are your must-have sandals for this summer?! Show me!

Happy Tuesday :) XO




3 comments: