Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rainy spring days



Chambray top: Old Navy | Skinnies: F21 | Boots: Hunter | Necklace: CR {Only $5!} | Watch: Aloha Stadium | Bracelets: J Crew+gifted

Sorry for the awkward pictures and super short post, it has been raining. Pouring rain= No cute pics outside, and too dark to even attempt when I get home from class! Boo. I have been getting a lot of pin-spiration to dress up my Hunter's! I think they're the perfect boot to give a quirky twist to an everyday outfit. Makes it original! Saw the cutest outfit, to knot a maxi skirt right about the boots, do y'all think I should give it a try?! I'm off to take a test, then have the rest of the day free. Nordies half-yearly sale just started, I'm dying to get there! Have you visited it yet? Any steals?

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment