Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Neutral+New








Top: F21 {Similar} | Jeans: AE {Mine are darker?} | Sweater: F21 | Flats: Me Too | Necklace: CR | Bow Ring: F21 {Recent} | Sunnies: eBay {On amazon similar} | Nails: Sally Hansen "Slick Slate"

I have always been a skinny jeans gal. Probably since I was about 13, and that seems like it was a million years ago! But I think something has changed in my brain, this past weekend AE had 40% off your entire purchase, so I tried on a couple pairs of jeans and loved these. Now I want more trouser style pants, they can be dressed up so much easier! I really like the look of them. Yesterday I woke up and it was still pretty chilly out, hence the sweater. This is a great wardrobe necessity, I think everyone should have one.... they're perfect for all the seasons! What's a piece you wear during all four seasons?

Well, I'm off to a 'tea party' with my mom! This week is flying by...
Happy Wednesday! 

2 comments: